Dhammadipa also organizes retreats in various forms.
1. The city retreats are from 3 to 5 days.
- During these days, intensive Vipassana meditation is practiced, deepening your understanding of yourself and purifying the mind. Suitable for meditators with some experience in the practice of Vipassana. Supervision by Adi Ichsan and Aad Verboom and guest teachers such as the Reverend Suppabuddho in 2018 and 2019.
- The first days are practiced from 10:00 AM – 21:00 PM, the last day from 10:00 AM – 17:00 PM.
- With lunch daily and soup on the longer days in the evening.
2. Longer retreats are also occasionally organized. Under the guidance of Adi Ichsan or Aad Verboom..
3. The Sangha Metta Foundation organizes retreats from 3 days to a few weeks under the supervision of Jotika Hermsen and other teachers. Information about retreats can be found on the Sanghametta website.