For meditators who have some prior experience of Vipassana meditation. Registration is required. The sessions will be guided by Aad Verboom.
The weekend will be physical.
- Venue is again Studio da Vasco, Vasco da Gamastraat 10 – Amsterdam. More info on Corona-safety will follow.
This weekend offers the opportunity to practice intensively in order to purify your mind and look deeply within yourself to acquire new insights. The practice will consist primarily of sitting and walking meditation. After the meditation sessions, there will be ample time to evaluate and discuss how your personal experience compares with theory.
Combining practice with discussions will help you develop a better understanding of what mindfulness is and what it can bring to your formal practice and daily life.
- There is space for maximum 5 participants. In case the weekend is fully booked, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- The sessions on both days will run from 10:00-18:00.
- 09:45 – 10:00 Arrival and welcome
- 10:00 – 12:30 meditation session 1 (walking and sitting)
- 12:30 – 13:30 lunch – Vegetarian or vegan
- 13:30 – 15:30 meditation session 2 (walking and sitting)
- 15:30 – 16:00 pause and refreshments
- 16:00 – 17:00 meditation session 3 (sitting)
- 17:00 – 18:00 / 18:30 discussion and Dhamma talk
- The weekend is being offered on the basis of dana (a voluntary contribution); with a suggested amount of € 70,00 (both days) and € 35,00 (one day).
- At the end of the weekend, there will also be the opportunity to donate extra for the meditation guidance and teachings.
- The dana can be offered via a bank transfer to the Dhammadipa, Amsterdam account number NL85 INGB 0005019113.