Online meditation using Zoom
If you wish to join: send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in joining the Monday evening meditations. Within 24 hours you will receive a response with a link that will be valid for the next few months.
Guidance: Marc Heijmerink or Aad Verboom.
The programme has been adapted:
- We meditate together with the help of Zoom, which enables us to meditate as well as to have questions and answers.
- This evening is suitable for persons with some experience in the practice of Vipassana meditation. Beginners are invited to join the Thursday evening meditation.
- We practise both the walking and the sitting meditation, for two hours, with instructions.
- Afterwards there is ample opportunity for questions and answers.
- We work with the programme Zoom.
Some houserules for using Zoom:
- Please join the meeting in time, i.e. no later than a few minutes before the start of the meditation at 18:30 hours.
- Test your own video and sound beforehand.
The evenings are organized on the basis of dana with a guideline of € 7.00 as a contribution to the fixed costs, such as the rent. Dana means generosity.
You may give dana by transfering the amount you wish to give to Banknumber NL85 INGB 0005019113, Dhammadipa, Amsterdam.